Advanced Search | Customer Care | NCIXUS Forums |
Newsletters | Contact Us | Your Account | VIEW CART  
 Welcome 
 Hot Deals 
 NCIX PC 
 Forums 
  CANADA |  USA
Hot Topics  |  Latest Postings  |  View Unreplied  |  Forum Bookmarks
 LATEST TOPICS |  FORUMS » GENERAL DISCUSSIONS » BENQ XL2411T AVAILABILITY...
Subject: BenQ XL2411T Availability
Share this:  
Author Date Posted Tools
Michael_K Jun 09, 2013 06:53 PM Reply | Bookmark
Like (3) | Top | Bottom

I'm looking at purchasing a fancy new 120Hz monitor to complement my gaming rig. Right now its a toss up between the BenQ XL2420T and the Asus VG248QE. However, there is also a newer BenQ (the XL2411T) which at the moment I believe is not available in North America, but is in Europe.

Has anyone heard if this will indeed be making its way to Canada at some point?

I noticed a product on NCIX's website, SKU 85052, which has similar specs as the XL2411T, and is expected to arrive in stock very soon. It looks like the product page is not entirely complete, so maybe this is a new item? Could this be the XL2411T, even though the model number shows as the XL2420TE, which I have never heard of before. Or is this just wishful thinking :-(

If anyone has any info on this it would be appreciated as it would affect my purchase decision.

Thanks!

This message was modified by the poster at 06 14, 2013 11:29 AM

Topic URL: http://forums.ncix.com/forums/topic.php?id=2612289

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source
stonerose Jun 14, 2013 11:26 AM Reply | Bookmark
Like (1) | Top | Bottom

Hmm...so after a bit more research I think I might have figured it out.

I am guessing for the immediate future the XL2411T will not be coming to Canada.

This SKU looks to be the successor to the XL2420T. This newer BenQ runs at 144Hz, just like the newer Asus model and the XL2411T. I could find no mention of it yet on the BenQ U.S. or Canadian websites, but I did find a product lineup .pdf from BenQ that highlights this XL2420TE model as being new.

The price was higher than what I was expecting for the XL2411T, but in line with what I expect for a newer version of the XL2420T. And at least one U.S. website I found showed the XL2420T to be discontinued.

NCIX has recently update d the product page with some new pics, and it looks like there should be stock in soon.

So I guess for now I will wait a little longer and see how the new model measures up. They do a pretty thorough review and comparisons of the BenQ and Asus 120Hz monitors at http://pcmonitors.info.

I suppose now would be a good time to get one of the older models for a little cheaper before they disappear if one were so inclined.

edit: I'm the OP, just changed my nickname, evidently doesn't update  to the original post :-(

This message was modified by the poster at 06 14, 2013 11:33 AM

This message was modified by the poster at 06 14, 2013 11:46 AM

Tip Posting | My Postings () | My Reviews () | View Source

Contentname:Forums_Bottom
Call Queue
Now Serving
Closed
Avg. Response Time
Closed
Request Call Back
(Web Orders Only)

Recent Experts
1. Greg * NCIX.com (27745)
All Time Experts
1. Mr. Friendly™ (51387)
2. The Wizard (39824)
3. death_hawk™ (35144)
4. Not An Expert (26343)
5. Lance W (25246)

Featured Brands:
Shop by brands
Your Order Company Info Memberships Services Hotlinks
Customer Care
Order Status
About NCIX
Contact Us
Careers
Terms & Conditions
Privacy Policy
NCIX Rewards
Premier Partner Reseller
NCIX Gift Cards
NCIX Newsletters
Facebook
YouTube
Twitter
Forums
International Sites: United States Canada
NCIXUS.com is powered by Intel© Xeon© Quad Core Processors. Copyright© 2014 NCIXUS.com/NCIXUS Technology Inc. All rights reserved.